Monday, June 1, 2009

Transform Ministries

I recently became a 'communicator' for a non-profit ministry called Transform Ministries.  The organization is headed up by Casey Cease, who is an amazing guy and talented speaker.  Joining their team of communicators should help me increase my speaking opportunities and allow me to throw down some Jesus on even more people than I am now.  I feel very blessed to have been invited into partnership with Transform for the work of the Gospel!

If you haven't seen it, check out www.mikeskinner.org.  This is my page over at the Transform website.  Also- if you or your ministry needs a speaker, please talk to me!!  Whether it is a D-Now, a camp, a retreat, a See You at the Pole, school event, or another similar event- I would love to speak at it!!  Also, please tell your friends and ministry contacts about my new ministry and maybe direct them over to my website.  I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment