Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I've Been Up To..

Sorry I have been such a lazy blogger lately!  I wanted to give you all a quick update and let you guys know that I will finish my “Favorite Quotes From Jesus” series soon as well as start up a new series.  Things have been crazy here at Fc3 as we approach The Launch and my next few days are packed with exciting things!


This evening I am going over to Katy to hang out with Spencer, my autistic friend from Camp Barnabas.  =)  This weekend (Friday night and Saturday morning) I will be speaking at a local church’s Back-to-School Bash which I am very excited about.  Please pray that God shows up in a big way.  After the “bash” I will be heading to the wedding of our college pastor, Michelle!  That will be very fun!  Then Sunday I get a break from preaching as my Hebrew and Greek teacher, Jamie Johns, will be preaching for us at Fc3 (10:45).  


I would appreciate your prayers and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things blogging-wise after this weekend!  


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment