Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 Things That Have Changed My Life

Can you think of any books, events, people, movies, music, or other things that have changed your life?  It could be an earth-shattering moment in your history or something as simple as an idea that totally rocked your world.  
For the next couple weeks, along with my regular update posts, I will be sharing with you all 10 things that have changed my life.  They will range from people to books, ideas to movies, and even a couple of influential moments of my life.  They will be in no particular order- and the only self-imposed rule is that it cannot be a "Sunday school" answer (i.e. 'God,' 'Jesus,' or 'The Bible'). (One of my 10 things will be a book of the Bible; but will be more specific than a "Sunday school" stock answer.)
My question to you: What are some things that have changed your life?  Please comment and share!  

4 comments:

  1. Desiring God by Piper and Confessions of a Reformission Rev by Driscoll.

    About to start Jesus and the Victory of God by NT and suspect I'll add that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DG is awesome- and I know its been huge in your life!
    Never read the Driscoll book.. probably should..
    and JVOG by NT is one of my 10! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say Fc3 has changed my life. I think I would be in a totally different place if I didn't start going there where I did.



    Your welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say that many things have changed my life... but I'll narrow it down.

    I would say that Blogging has truly changed my life. I have found a lot of inspiration through the activity and I have met lots and lots of wonderful people.

    I would also say that reading and poetry has changed my life. They both provide an escape from reality.

    Finally, I would say that friends have also changed my life, for the better and the worse.

    ReplyDelete